Top tips for your wedding day
1) Purchase two shirts. It’s a long day and people naturally sweat more than usual (it’s the nerves) Therefore, you’ll be thankful for a shirt change when it comes to the evening.
2) Roll your sleeves up and take the jacket off to create a more relaxed (but still trendy) look for the evening. Fold carefully though, you want to make it look intentional.
3) Remember to un-do your jacket everytme you have your photo taken. If not, the lapels ride up and ruins your photos.
4) Wearing a two button suit? Never close both. Always just the top button.
5) In general, three piece suits look better with the jacket open when the ceremony is over.