The ultimate top 10 tips to look like Bond
When people think of Bond, they think of a cool guy who has everything. The power, the looks, the style and the women. We can’t help with everything else, but we can help with the style. He’s a man known for his sharp, Savile Row suits. A true English gent when it comes to style, with smooth lines and cool colours, that shows that he means business.
Follow this wardrobe recipe, for the ultimate top 10 tips to look like Daniel Craig:
- One classic black bow tie
- Sharp grey bespoke tonic suit
- A pair of silver cufflinks
- An appropriate fitting sharp, black two piece bespoke dinner suit, with a shawl lapel made in a heavy weight fabric.
- Crisp white shirt, with concealed buttons
- One white pocket square
- A pair of patent black dress shoes
- Your favourite gadget
- A spritz of understated aftershave. We love Fahrenheit by Dior.
- And of course, don’t forget your Aston Martin. DB9 or DB10, we’re not fussed…
Need help refreshing your dinner suit or fancy a chance of looking like Bond? We’re here to help. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll stir things up