Winter feels like its pretty far off at the moment with the sun still shining and no Winter coat to be seen. However, if you order your bespoke suit now, at least you will be guaranteed that when the weather does change, you will be well prepared.
Cape Horn – Wool with 1% cashmere
Classic business designs that are built to last
- Offers a classic structured, long lasting business suit
- Offers superior drape qualities
- One of the strongest wools available
- 1% Cashmere to add a beautifully luxurious feel
- Ideal for a classic tailored suit
Trafalgar Square – New collection of Super 120s
Classic British styling with a twist
- Choose this fabric for an elegant business suit or for a special ocassion
- Quirky twist to the fabric which offers more scope for exclusive designs
- Fabulous drape and extremely luxurious to handle
The cloth enables Tailors to manipulate a design to perfection
Alexandra’s top picks!
The latest collection we have to offer this season is a mix of classic styling and contemporary solid colours.
Flannels were well known back in the 16th century and have made a massive comeback. For me they are a beautiful suit for any Winter wardrobe. They look elegant, keep you warm and last the test of time.
For a selection of samples to feel the difference or an appointment please call us on 0203 369 8969.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"] Choose the best fabric for your Winter suit