What to wear to a Winter wedding?
Every fortnight we will be answering some of your Tailoring questions and featuring them here.
Q. I am going to a friend’s wedding in late October. What can I wear?
A. A suit made from a heavyweight fabric to create an structured look. Choosing a simple style, encouraging you to be experimental with your fabric choice, using patterns, cable stripes, incorporating gradients of blue that will compliment any skin tone.
- The fun of Winter is that you can use layering
- Wear a waistcoat in a contrast colour
- Wear a crisp white shirt, with a rich coloured cravat if you want to be more suave
- Choose warm colouring and experiment with browns, rich reds and even greens
- This is a wedding, not a business meeting, so let the inner stylist come out
To view the collection, we’d be happy to show you at our showroom or at your office