Top 5 tips for hiring suits for your wedding
Your wedding is an exciting time. There’s lots to plan and organise so it’s easy to lose track of what’s been done and what hasn’t. After the engagement, brides usually go straight to the bridal shops to sort their dress (shortly after booking the venue, of course!). However, guys should also be thinking about their suits straight away, whether they’re being made or hired to make sure they get the look they want.
Our most important piece of advice is to never leave it to the last minute to organise your suits. Most companies do start taking bookings early and you don’t want to end up disappointed. This is particularly true if a style is particularly popular, it’s likely to be booked up pretty rapidly.
To give you a head start we have put together our top five tips for hiring your wedding suit.
- Book well in advance. Most hire wear companies start taking bookings a year in advance.
- Do get all of your party to try their sizes on in the store.
- Do wear appropriate footwear, similar to what you plan to wear on the day.
- Do think about your accessories and how they will work with your chosen style of suit.
- Do try your suit on again immediately after collection, as with everything, there is sometimes human error and mistakes do happen.
Do you or any of your groomsmen have any reservations about hiring suits? If so, read Three myths about hire suits to put your mind at ease.
You can read more about our beautiful hire wear range on our website. There are some colours and styles that may not be shown on our website so do phone us or pop in for a chat if you can’t find what you are after on our website.
See you soon,