Hide that Christmas bulge! Here's how...
Christmas was brilliant, I enjoyed drinking Baileys at 11am with no feelings of guilt, celebrating every customer coming in on a Saturday with a glass of bubbly, or two.. But now its January and the work out vids are out, dryanuary has started and I can no longer justify drinking every cocktail under the sun. What's more, is that my waist line does not agree either. So what are you to wear when this has all caught up on you...
- Darker colours on top are a must. Think navy blazer, minus gold buttons. A darker colour always hides more sins than lighter.
- Layer up, its winter so now is the perfect time to go for a merino wool sweater. Our midnight blue one available in store and online is a great colour for a little lift without being too bright.
- Longer line jackets. I'm not a fan of shorter jackets, and if you're a little heavier around the hips, all this does is draw attention to the area. A jacket should sit just under the bum.
- Go for a slightly lighter trouser on the bottom half and just in case, I don't mean white. A shade or two lighter will draw the attention to your lower half which is ideal.
- Always opt for a waited jacket to create the illusion of definition.
You could always train and go for the Tom Brady bod, but my tips will save you this aggravation I assure you.
Happy new year guys, see you soon!